essential oil neroli (blend)
Light, delicate and sweet. Neroli essential oil is a genuine aromatic treasure, the aroma is accented with green tanginess and sweet florals. Neroli is renowned for its ability to enhance sensual and euphoric moods.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Use a drop or two of neroli oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this exotic fragrance.
- Add a few drops to your favourite massage oil. Do not exceed 0.17oz neroli in 3.52oz. massage oil. Do not use more than once a week.
- Add a few drops to your favourite facial oil for dehydrated skin. Do not exceed 0.17oz neroli in 3.52oz facial oil. May be used twice daily. Discontinue if your skin has shown sensitivity to this oil. Take note of photo-sensitization potential.
How to use: Massage, bath oil, oil burner, steam inhalation, cream
Ingredients: Citrus aurantium amara peel oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
Warning:This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging.
- Repeated use of citrus essential oils that irritate the skin may promote long term adverse effects.
- Always test sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- May cause skin pigmentation in individuals with dermatitis or eczema.
- Neroli oil is likely to cause photo-allergy. Do not apply before sun exposure.
- It is not safe to use large amounts of neroli oil.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils. Consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.